Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 102 Fans

All 839 flash Reviews

DailyToon #499 DailyToon #499

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 23, 2014

The plot twist was so big, I had no idea it was coming. And I made the first part! I think I teared up fo real.

12 months later we'll see u at #500. Season 6 coming 2018.

Munar 1 Munar 1

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars April 22, 2014

based on a true story. thousands of true stories. many kerbals died to bring us this footage.

PuffballsUnited responds:

May their deaths not be in vain

Lulu Giggly Lulu Giggly

Rated 0.5 / 5 stars April 21, 2014

yeah i bet it kept your attention

Redd & Bluu Redd & Bluu

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 20, 2014

good ass movie chappello good ass dirty soo woo.

keep yo hed in tha flash game mane tha struggle iz real represent 2014 baby keep holla at tha man on tha blocc

Sun-Titled Nazar Sun-Titled Nazar

Rated 1.5 / 5 stars April 18, 2014

the enemy bullets never miss the player... that's a pretty significant bug if you ask me.

Pikachu F - Dragonair M Pikachu F - Dragonair M

Rated 0 / 5 stars April 18, 2014

this is absolutely horrifying in every sense of the word, and i say this with great caution to the public.

Incident:1000a - parody Incident:1000a - parody

Rated 0 / 5 stars April 15, 2014

I haven't used this site in a while. Where's the whistle button? You just recorded a madness or whatever it's called game and swapped the symbols. Where are the adults here?

DailyToon #485 DailyToon #485

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 12, 2014

another scorcher........ cool

TheStarSyndicate responds:

nickelodeon magazine, PLEASE!!!!!!

In Memory of Humungus In Memory of Humungus

Rated 5 / 5 stars October 1, 2013

I am fortunate enough to have heard some of lord humungus great wisdom. no one else knew how to set up a blank page website that could generate ad revenue just by having a domain name very similar to a real website. no one else could have worked for myspace. no one else could have planted messages from beyond the grave in the form of jack handy quotes. no one else could have partaken in somewhat questionable and slightly disgusting hobbies and interpersonal relationships yet make it seem ok. no one else was lord humungus.

SS: Charlotte Ass Pix #1 SS: Charlotte Ass Pix #1

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars November 5, 2012

charlotte who?>?!?! you mean like the spider??!L you wanna see spider ass?!?! are you gay

Princess-Laucherella responds: